440 ClevelandAugust 25 2013 at 8:17 PM
|TMeyer (Login TMeyerInc)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
I got the official OK to start on the 440 Cleveland.
The foundation of the engine will be Tod Buttermore block with a 9.350" deck height.
We will be providing a shortblock for Terry Parker racing in Australia.
Terry has plans for the top end that is a secret at this point.
Terry is finishing it for a customer named Alex.
I plan on making a trip to Tod and pickup the block, possible after the labor day weekend.
Hopefully this will be a historical build to help jump start Tod's block and the potential
his blocks will provide.
- Re: 440 Cleveland - Adam on Aug 25, 2013, 8:20 PM
- it's got a cop motor a 440-cubic-inch plant - Falcon67 on Aug 25, 2013, 8:43 PM
- Cylinder wall thickness. - Tod on Aug 26, 2013, 2:06 PM
- Road Trip - Mags393 on Aug 27, 2013, 8:36 AM
- Re: Road Trip - TMeyer on Aug 27, 2013, 12:52 PM
- Tod Buttermore - Luc John Feilla on Aug 27, 2013, 1:56 PM
- I am - Tod on Aug 27, 2013, 4:19 PM
- Geeez - Luc John Feilla on Aug 27, 2013, 6:39 PM