<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WRIST PINS

July 25 2011 at 5:25 PM
Steve Andrews  (Login VA46CLANSMEN)
from IP address 165.138.0.20

Has anyone seen a set of Titanium wrist pins for sell for under $600-700 dollars? I'm build a Nitrous motor and want the strenght not not the weight of heavy duty .912 X 2.5 pins. Any ideas?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

James K.
(Login 351CRanger)

Re: WRIST PINS

July 26 2011, 7:33 PM 

[linked image]

I bought a couple of sets of titanium, casidiam coated pins some years ago off eBay. A lot less money than you mentioned. I just looked through my old receipts, and the ones in my B302 cost me $178.50. Looked like new, and weighed 77 grams...woohoo!
I got them from one of several NASCAR "recyclers" who get some good stuff, and once in a while let something pricey go for what it happens to bring that day. I had to go through several bidding wars to get them, in the size I wanted...I guess enough wars that everyone else who wanted that particular type/size had gotten what they wanted.
I have not noticed any in a while that could be had for that little. Mostly I see brand new, nearly full price ones. If you lurk long and hard, though, you might find that smokin' deal, or not.

A Visigoth explains the sack of Rome: We wanted art, literature...culture! We're sorry we broke some stuff.

Respond to this message   
Bob
(Login machoneman)

I'd call these fellows as they do know a few things about Clevelands.

July 27 2011, 9:18 AM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index