Dough (ravioli type)
1. 1 egg per each cup of flour (depending on how many you are making).
2. dash salt
3. mix all ingredients til dough is smooth and pliable.
add a bit more flour or water as needed.
4. roll out dough to about 1/16 inch and cut dough into rounds about 3" diameter.
1. combine 1 cup ground beef, 1 cup ground veal and 1 cup ground pork (1/2 cup each for smaller quantities).
2. mix all together well and add a dash of salt and pepper.
3. add 1 egg for a lighter meat filling or also add 1/4 cup minced onion, 1 tsp parsely for added flavor.
Construction of Klatskis
1. Take about a rounded tablespoon of the meat mixture and place in the center of the dough rounds. Fold the one side of dough over top of the meat to the other side and pinch the edges around the crescent shaped Klatski.
2. Drop in slightly salted boiling water and let boil for about 5-10 minutes.
Bacon cream sauce
1. Cut 1 pound of bacon into diced pieces 1/4" pieces.
2. Sautee bacon with about 1/4 cup diced onion until crisp.
3. Drain fat from bacon and set aside.
4. Add 1 pint of half n half to a sauce pan and heat until it comes to a boil.
5. Add sauteed bacon/onion.
6. Reduce sauce until thickened.
Pour over Klatskis and enjoy. Let me know how well they turned out : )