SARATOGA RB TOP pass road test pictures.July 11 2007 at 5:41 PM
After all, the SARATOGA RB TOP pass the road test without any problem, here is the latest pictures tinted and well done.
i don't pretend to make money with this proyect, i made just for fun and i want to share this information with everybody who's interested.
Iím working on the instructions to HOW TO DO YOUR OWN SARATOGA RB TOP
Thanks for your comments.
THANKS FOR WATCHING
- I knew it.... - Bob Brown on Jul 11, 2007
- Beautiful work! great pic's!! nt - Dayton Tom on Jul 11, 2007
- Ricardo, you have outdone yourself here lol.... - Rich Banks on Jul 11, 2007
- I love how you always say "Thanks for watching"! ... - Mac on Jul 11, 2007
- WOW!!!... Amazing........... - Walt on Jul 11, 2007
- beautiful - Rick on Jul 11, 2007
- My only concern is that - JimDecker on Jul 11, 2007
- great job Ricardo. Now I want YOUR car instead - Greg Silver on Jul 11, 2007
- Looks outstanding! - Brad in Stockton on Jul 11, 2007
- I agree - lezesig on Jul 11, 2007
- Wow! You have mesh over your engine too! - Giancarlo on Jul 11, 2007
- I would love to feature this in FLU's RICAMBI... - Brett on Jul 12, 2007
- Uhhh... where's my "thanks"? nt - Tony Natoli, SoCal on Jul 12, 2007
- polycarbonate, or Optix branded Acrylic? - Greg Silver on Jul 12, 2007
- What they said... WOW!!! A++++ - Sergio L Aponte on Jul 12, 2007
- SUPER!!! . DOES WIRE MESH ENGINE COVER..... - Sam on Jul 13, 2007