Stock '74 Looking for Wheel RecommendationsSeptember 23 2008 at 2:20 PM
|John Mishriky |
Gotta tell you I've been watching this site for the past few years with the thought that one day, maybe, just maybe I might buy another X. I had three '74s many many years back. Loved them but went broke. Well, now with a bit more change in my pocket, I just found one that I liked and bought it. It's an absolutely stock, original '74.
So now I'm looking for suggestions for some subtle changes - in particular the wheels and possibly the suspension. Looking for best recommended configuration of wheel type, size, and any mods to the suspension.
Your thoughts are appreciated.
- subtle changes - Rob on Sep 23, 2008
- Rob's comments are right on the mark, I'd say... for a little... - Tony Natoli, SoCal on Sep 23, 2008
- Subtle changes - Paul Valente on Sep 23, 2008
- Revolutions - Bruce on Sep 24, 2008
- Here's the Maserti wheels I spoke of... - Tony Natoli, SoCal on Sep 24, 2008
- Welcome HOME, John...! - d on Sep 26, 2008
- Thanks for all the feedback! - John M on Sep 26, 2008