Respond to this message
Original Message
  • War is approaching

• Posted Apr 2, 2002 10:16 AM

Last night I dreamt that the soldiers were at the door. We were escaping, trying to grab two submachine guns on our way out. I wasn't too happy when I woke up, because I know the Father was showing how imminent these affairs are.

America must get involved with what is happening to Israel. It is evil that is being done in their midst, and the Father wants it to end. We have to help them. If we don't, then what happens to us will be affected. We are heading to war with China, but how severe it will be depends on us. Let us stand against evil, which is His will, and we will suffer only as judgment is due to us, for instance the great judgment due to the church in this country. But if we do not stand against evil, for Israel's sake, who is being persecuted, then the judgment on us will be greater. The repentance we must have is repentance because we don't hate evil, but have embraced it. Whether or not our cities on the coast are nuked or just bombed remains to be seen. It depends on our actions. Our nuclear weapons will be struck to destroy them, that is certain.

The lie from the enemy is in place worldwide. His answer to choose good or evil, is peace is first. For the sake of peace, the evil is overlooked, and an unjust and unfair standard put on Israel. This is the lie which the antichrist will rise up with, after America has been struck. But America will not fall. The severity of the attacks on us and the war we fight, depends on our actions now. But America will stand, because the Holy Spirit will help us, and has already helped us by sending us this godly president to lead the fight.

The Father has miraculously protected our soldiers. We have more deaths from accidents than from enemy soldiers. This has been a miracle from Jesus. If you, brother, see soldiers coming home from overseas, then He is going to allow this, based on our actions. We must stand against evil. Terrorism is evil. Terrorism in Israel is evil!

Char Tierney
      April 2, 2002
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.