<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

John Fulton Bull's Blood Paintings

January 16 2006 at 11:18 AM

I have an original 20"x30" bulls blood painting painted by John Fulton. Would anyone have an idea of it's value? I have been searching everywhere for any information.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

John Fulton

February 8 2007, 3:03 PM 

I have two paintings of bulls painted in their own blood. I too have been searching for further information and possible values. Have you had any success?

Respond to this message   

John Fulton original Bull's blood paintings

March 23 2011, 5:32 AM 

I have two originals also! Have you had any luck in contacting the John Fulton Association - I keep getting undeliverable returns on my emails.
PK

Respond to this message   

fulton

June 22 2011, 6:45 PM 

Hi... all ... I am interested on his work... are you seling them... can you e mail photos... if you do not want to sale can you please send the photos to have an idea of his work.... thanks

Respond to this message   

fulton work

June 29 2011, 8:54 PM 

hi... just waiting to see if the paintings are available for sale... can you send photos of the work... PK sent his and I am interested in one of them.. there is a set that pertains to the bulls in the pastures or during the end of the bullfight... let me know what do you have.... thanks.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - John Fulton Bull's Blood Paintings
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement