Indian Kamasutra- hours of highly exciting repeated action

by

I am an young man, Indian, single, living alone. Thank you very much viewing my profile.
I am NOT a paid member of this site, and unable to read your mail. Now-a-days people are
hesitating to trust internet contacts. There seems to be cheats and fraudsters. I had put my
profile in a few sites , but so far I could not find any response. To see it, login into
website network54.com and go to www.network54.com /Profile/Indiankamasutra.
I think, only needy people will search for, in order to fulfill their needs. If you want to
catch me, mail me to santhoshavaan@yahoo.co.in Or send off-line messages using
yahoo messenger. I do not know how long I will live ! I cannot take another birth to enjoy the
pleasures of this land. So until I live, I want to enjoy life. Not sex alone. I want to enjoy
all pleasures available in this world including practical sex with some some high
energetic action. I need to catch you first. Then... I promise you hours of high pitch, exciting
action, as per your will and convenience. I am single, but I don't want to cling anywhere.
I wish, you walk on your path. But keep on meeting me. I know you will. But if I happen to
meet a free and single woman , then it will be a mutual decision . I have a few experimental
experiences in Kamasutra, the great Indian sex art of "Vatsyayana". I am not a body builder,
I have an average, { 60 Kg.} strong body fit enough to...... I may not be able to "carry" you
if you are too fat. I am not interested in digging in to any body's past or personnel affairs.
santhoshavaan@yahoo.co.in

Posted on Nov 1, 2003, 1:18 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on RelationshipsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement