Preway Oven

February 27 2005 at 3:12 PM
No score for this post
Jan  (Login janwolf)

Response to Prentiss Wabers - Preway Ovens

I am also new to this site. I like you was searching for information on parts for a Preway wall oven we have in our home. Needless to say there is not much out there. What sent me searching was that the pilot light went out and will no longer lite. My husband thinks it is the thermocouple. Before then the oven worked fine and we would like to repair it if we can find the parts. I have the manual on the oven. The oven is Model number 749-25. If you don't have the manuals I'm not sure the Model number will help. My husband said there should be a number somewhere on the back of the unit. I am really interested in parts or purchasing a unit to replace the one we have now. The outside dimensions of the oven and frame are : Width: 23" Height: 35". Are the ovens you have similar to this & have you found any additional information on the ovens? If you have a similar oven, I would be happy to copy the manual for you. We also have the stove top unit which is stainless. I have the manual for that also.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement