Return to index
Rare pictures of life inside the world of Vianney Halter...
December 21 2005 at 8:19 PM
AP Discussion Group
I hope this will help you enjoy and understand why the art world loves Vianney Halter.
A glimpse of life behind the world...away from the watchmaking industry..isolated high and far up in St Croix.
Respond to this message
The life and times of the mad scientist....
- Jerry de los Rios on Dec 21, 2005, 8:57 PM
I too am in the dark especially the last one... :-)
- bernardcheong on Dec 21, 2005, 11:01 PM
Very curious and very funny...
- JOSEPH BLANKIER on Dec 22, 2005, 4:33 AM
Thanks Dr for the photos. Join you next time (nt)
- Xian Yang on Dec 21, 2005, 9:14 PM
Thank You Dr Cheong.
- Anonymous on Dec 21, 2005, 10:25 PM
More pics above...thanks nt
- bernardcheong on Dec 21, 2005, 11:03 PM
Thanks and you are most welcome.. nt
- bernardcheong on Dec 21, 2005, 11:02 PM
Thank you Bernard. Vianney's ateliers make me think of a mad scientists labroratory as
- alex on Dec 22, 2005, 1:02 AM
Thanks Alex...BTW will you be there in Feb? nt
- bernardcheong on Dec 22, 2005, 6:32 AM
This was perfect - read it as I was wearing my Classic.(nt)
- SRG on Dec 22, 2005, 8:26 AM
They were always hard at work making Classics
- bernardcheong on Dec 22, 2005, 1:33 PM
ThePuristS.com Home Page