<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

Vianney Halter's "Cabestan"

April 3 2006 at 11:58 PM
Jonathan Tee  (Login JonathanTee)

Bernard, if you're reading this. Can you please give us more information on this watch? What would the price be like & will it be in production @ all? Or does anybody knows anything more? I've always admired the Bugatti watch by Parmigiani & this is even more wild!

It reminds me of a prototype by Patek Philippe with the rotating scroll & digital numbers. I've since been thinking about such a watch & Vianney actually made one This is exciting!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jonathan Tee
(Login JonathanTee)

Saw it here

April 4 2006, 12:05 AM 

Found some information http://www.network54.com/Forum/125316/message/1142943498/Here+is+an+article+I+thought+all+might+enjoy+about+the+VH+cabestan.

Does anybody have pictures of the real watch from Basel? US$220K, I'll start selling my collection now. I wonder do insurance companies cover one if they wear something like this?

Respond to this message   
ADAHOM1
(no login)

Cabestan

April 4 2006, 3:21 PM 

I am interested in this piece as well. The prototype is not quite ready for public display. Regarding pricing and availability, I encourage you to contact the company directly at the email address provided on their website. They are extremely friendly and will provide you with the answers to your questions.
Cheers,
A fellow Halter fan.

Respond to this message   
Xian Yang
(no login)

correct.. you should find yr local AD fast.. because the serial number 1 of this watch

April 6 2006, 4:24 AM 

is gone.. so be fast before the rest is gone..

Xian Yang

Respond to this message   

bernardcheong
(Login bernardcheong)
AP Discussion Group

Hmmm...yes it is.

April 8 2006, 11:57 PM 

This will be a GREAT year for Vianney and the AHCI, and almost everyone.

Respond to this message   
Jay
(Login jasny)
AP Discussion Group

An ACHI watchmaker I know who is failry understated wrote me

April 7 2006, 6:55 AM 

this in an email.

"I managed to see Vianney’s movement of the Cabaston…….it’s amazing!"

Don't even think of asking me to reference this quote, I guess I am becoming taunting like Alberto.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page