Return to Index  

FS: Ulysse Nardin Rose Gold Perpetual Calendar GMT

May 6 2006 at 7:30 PM

(Login mkt32)
Brand Forum Moderators

Ulysse Nardin Perpetual +/- GMT

Movement: Automatic winding, UN cal. 33; 34 jewels
Functions: Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, day of the week, large date, month, year (perpetual calendar), GMT
Case: Rose gold, 38.5mm x 12.5mm
Band: Black UN croc strap, used but still very functional (85%)
Buckle: UN rose gold tang buckle

It is the only perpetual calendar mechanism in the world that can be set both forwards and backwards. All functions are set with the crown thus it is incredibly easy to maintain and highly legible. It is also one of the few if not the only perpetual calendar with a year display that will not need to be sent to the factory in 2100 for adjustment. Combined with the GMT complication (the hours are easily changed easily via the buttons located at the side of the case) this watch is a travelerís delight. A through review of this model can be found here:

http://www.tp178.com/mh/un_perpetual/UN_perpetual_1.html>

This watch is in excellent condition and comes with boxes, wooden presentation box, and all papers. My wife purchased it new in June 2005. The watch has been gently worn, looks great, and is keeping great time. The dial has a satin finish, the case is composed of UNís beautiful rose gold, and the rotor and crown have an enameled UN logo. The crystal is anti reflective on both sides. I am selling this watch to fund another.

The USA list price was USD 38,800. A search of a well known auction house database show identical models sold at the price of $13,800. A similar search from another well known site reveals an average selling price of $12,900 +/- $700 in less desirable (IMHO) yellow gold case. My selling price is $12,750 (or closest REASONABLE offer) which includes USPS/FedEx shipping and insurance within the continental US. Please contact me for overseas shipping. Payment by bank wire transfer. I have many references. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. The watch is in the USA.

Thanks, Mike

=====
edited to add "FS" in message title

This message has been edited by AnthonyTsai on May 16, 2006 8:08 AM
This message has been edited by mkt32 on May 6, 2006 7:47 PM
This message has been edited by mkt32 on May 6, 2006 7:32 PM
This message has been edited by mkt32 on May 6, 2006 7:31 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Comes on a UN rose gold deployant buckle, not tang. (nt) - michael.ting on May 6, 2006, 7:50 PM
  •  
    ThePuristS.com