Return to Index  

FS: Grand Seiko GMT (SBGM001) Black Dial/Bracelet (SS)

June 6 2006 at 7:56 AM

Larry Seiden  (Login Larry_Seiden)
Trading Zone

I sold my acquisition of this watch several months ago and decided that was a dumb thing to do. So I re-acquired it. And now I’m doing it again.

Practically brand new. Stainless steel, (38.2mm diameter x 13.2mm height), black dial, "GMT", date, 9S56 automatic movement adjusted to 6 positions with gorgeous bracelet featuring double push-button single deployant. As you’d expect from Seiko – absolute perfection in a superb design. The more time you spend gazing at your wrist, the more you’ll appreciate the little details that just reek of quality at every turn. Design, construction, running condition, polishing and finish are all on par with any watch anywhere in the world. And Seiko is the only true manufacturer.” They create – in-house, every piece used in their watches. Very difficult to find now. I’m not sure if this model is still in production. This model was only available in Japan. List price is 450,000 Yen (around $4100 USD) and rarely discounted more than 10%. Comes complete with everything - - Priced to move -- $3499 including overnight CONUS shipping. No trades, please.

Thanks to DaleM for taking such beautiful pictures of the pics of the actual watch.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Sold! Thanks PuristS! nt - Larry Seiden on Jun 13, 2006, 7:57 AM
  •  
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    ThePuristS.com