Return to Index  

FS: DeBethune DB9W 7-Day Moon-Indicator Power Reserve

July 3 2006 at 11:10 AM

fumanku  (Login fumanku)
Industry Chat

This DB a watch that is seldom seen for sale on the secondary market. It is the ideal "Large Sized" dress watch at 42mm, yet the thin profile of the case in unobtrusive on the wrist. The 42mm WG case is finished beautifully, with the trademark torpedo lugs giving it a distinctive shape. The dial has arabic numerals with a gorgeous guilloche work. The 7 day power reserve is shown with a moon indicator, moving from right to left when the power reserve is zero. It is #3 ever made, and I would venture to say that there were less than 25 made total.

Watch was purchased at an authorized dealer in March of 2006. I am the original owner. Watch and strap are in 95% condition, showing only signs of gentle wear. No major scratches, chips, etc. visible. Watch comes complete with all boxes and papers. This is a great opportunity to purchase a great dress watch that you won't be seeing on someone else's wrist.

I am asking $10,000 shipped worldwide for this piece- nearly 50% off the last US retail. Trades will be considered.

Thanks,
Eric
fumanku@mac.com

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com