Return to Index  

FS: Vintage Doxa Divingstar

July 7 2006 at 9:02 AM
Darren  (Login dmgreen11)
Industry Chat

I have reluctantly decided to sell my vintage Doxa Divingstar. I purchased the watch from a very reputable seller, who understood the watch to have been military issued (French MN). Most of the military Doxas did not have markings on the caseback, so military provenance is impossible to verify. All I can do is pass along the assurance that I received.

Regarding the watch itself, I think most of you know this one. My Divingstar is from the "Synchron" era in the early 1970s. My understanding is that this is the rarest of the vintage Doxa divers. Very few were manufactured, and my guess is you won't find another one in as good a condition as this one.

Watch was recently overhauled, and is running great. Crystal was replaced a few months ago with a brand new one, so obviously it is in perfect condition. I will include the bracelet pictured (which is a newer Doxa bracelet with the end pieces filed to fit the watch), and an unused Doxa rubber strap.

References available upon request.

Price is $1,200 plus shipping.

Feel free to e-mail with questions at darmatgre-1@yahoo.com.

Darren

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Reduced to $1,125 (including shipping) - Darren on Jul 10, 2006, 7:48 AM
  •  
  • Reduced again to $1,025 (including shipping) - Darren on Jul 13, 2006, 6:15 AM
  •  
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    ThePuristS.com