<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS JLC Reverso Tourbillon Pink Gold $25,500

June 3 2006 at 11:41 AM
Jay  (Login jasny)
AP Discussion Group

Limited Edition Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Tourbillon in Rose Gold - This watch is a limited edition Tourbillon that has the Tourbillon and power reserve discretely on the back surface like patek. It is one of very few square Tourbillons ever made and has a true limited edition in house caliber. The pics show a Stingray strap, but the new black strap that it returned with from JLC on its last service will be supplied with the watch.

Have ordered a piece from an AHCI member and I have decided (with a heavy heart) to let this one go. I also need the money to help finance the AHCI piece.

From the Limited Edition series in rose gold, one of 500 Reverso Tourbillons made in 1993. The watch was bought new in 1993. Since then, I have had it serviced and it is still has a MJLC guarantee for about 5 more months. The watch shows normal wear for the time worn after the JLC service. I have the box (that is cracked like some others of that model) The cardboard outer box is torn a little.

The pictures below show the condition of the piece. It is in an almost new condition. If one checks Antiquorum prices this is very very well priced. This is an opportunity to own a real Tourbillon for a very fair price.

Thank You for looking,

Jay

Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com