<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Vacheron Constantine Malte “Grand Classique” LNIB

June 13 2006 at 7:58 AM

Larry Seiden  (Login Larry_Seiden)
Trading Zone

Model #: 81000/000j-8975
Beautiful 18kt YG (looks almost pinkish!) 36mm timepiece that in my opinion, is a perfect dress watch, the dial, hands, case and lugs are little more distinctive than a Patek. It’s difficult to list all the things a WIS will appreciate in this watch, but here’s a short list:

• Sapphire domed crystal on front
• Sapphire display back to see the perfectly finished movement.
• Geneva Seal – Caliber 1400 features 20 jewels and five adjustments. Every surface finely polished. Get a good microscope and enjoy top level craftsmanship.
• Just start winding the watch to feel the quality and enjoy the “sound” of a well-made movement.
• The Silver guilloche dial is just a knockout
• Case is thin and wears elegantly
• Strap is highest quality croc and perfectly enhances the watch without being “overbuilt”
• Maltese cross 18kt buckle, very distinct
• Unique VC hands (one side brushed, one side polished)
• Subseconds hand is blued. Excellent readability
• Angular faceted markers to provide reflection under all lighting condition

• Special Presentation case will knock you out. Leather, wood, polishing cloth (never used or unwrapped). Including inner and outer boxes in addition to the presentation case! Watch usually comes in leather pouch, this was a special accommodation by the dealer.
• All documentation including Geneva Seal Certificate and Medallion, hang tag, instruction book, service records. All papers are held in a real leather folder

If you want to read an in-depth review of this watch by John Davis: Click Here!

I am the second owner. I don’t believe the original owner ever wore the watch. List price $10,900. Your price: $5700 plus shipping. Wire transfers or Bank checks. No trades please. Prefer CONUS transaction.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Larry Seiden
(Login Larry_Seiden)
Trading Zone

Sold! Thanks PuristS! nt

June 16 2006, 10:05 AM 

nt

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
ThePuristS.com