<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: JLC Master Series Memovox with Display Back …

July 7 2006 at 8:27 PM

reelsmith.  (Login reelsmith.)
Trading Zone

This steel cased Master Series Memovox, with a black dial and a display back, measures 36.2mm in diameter and was recently serviced by Alkis Kotsopoulos (of Swiss Watch Repair Corporation in New York). The watch is keeping exceptional time and the alarm is sounding absolutely luscious.

Included are the JLC strap, deployant buckle, the outer cardboard box, inner leather box, and all papers. Also included are the original proof of purchase (US Authorized Dealer: October, 2000) and the receipt from the recent service (March, 2006).

The head of the watch is in near pristine condition without the usual swirlies on the bezel and is almost indistinguishable from a new watch. The strap has darkened a bit on both sides from wear.

If you have been looking for this model Memovox, this may well be the finest example you will ever come across.

$2,995.00

I will consider a recent Rolex Sea-Dweller (16660) or Submariner (14060M) in trade.

I have plenty of references and you can check my feedback on both eBay (251 positive feedbacks from buyers) and AudiogoN. My user ID is: reelsmith.

Payment by Money Order or Cashiers Check and we can discuss the possibility of using PayPal.

Dean Smith

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

reelsmith.
(Login reelsmith.)
Trading Zone

I have regained my sanity ....

July 10 2006, 5:20 PM 

...at least temporarily, and will be keeping the watch.

Moderators, I apologize for the wasted space. Please feel free to delete this post.

Thanks for understanding.

Dean.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com