Return to index  

hint to the wise and in tune -

August 28 2008 at 1:10 AM

ThomasM  (Premier Login thepurist178)
AP Discussion Group

Jul 09 graphic instructions with hyper links

(click on the screen capture to hyperlink to the actual pages)

If you do not yet have a Network54 login, please click on the following (scroll down the page to get to registration fields)

If you already have a registered Network54 login, skip to the next item.

original.jpg

To apply to ThePuristS Audemars Piguet Discussion Group, first make sure you are logged in to your Network54 login account.

BE SURE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS REQUESTED IN THE FOLLOWING SCREEN SHOTS! ANY APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED! THANK YOU.

*** 1. valid email address
*** 2. country you are based in
*** 3. your login name (may be a pseudonym)
*** 4. your posting name - may be different from (3) log in name
*** 5. your full real name ***

Then click on following

original.jpg

After clicking on the indicated hyperlink, it should take you here -

original.jpg

Please fill in the fields as shown below -

original.jpg

After submitting the requested and required information, you should get this page -

original.jpg

=============================================================================
I strongly suggest to all to at least register and use your Network54 login.

click here if you haven't already signed up for a network54 login account

To those who really value their time and information gathered here, as well as, hopefully, the sense of community, I further highly encourage you to apply for AP Discussion Group membership.

If you aren't a member of the AP Discussion Group yet,

1. make sure you are logged in to your Network54 log in name. You MUST be logged in to use the following application page, otherwise you won't see the link to apply.

2. click here and please read all the instructions, and be sure to provide ALL the requested information and provide a CURRENTLY WORKING email address. (if you forget your password, this is the only way to retrieve your password. It will be emailed to this registered email address.)

This includes

*** 1. valid email address
*** 2. country you are based in
*** 3. your login name (may be a pseudonym)
*** 4. your posting name - may be different from (3) log in name
*** 5. your full real name ***

Then click on the link to apply for membership (toward the bottom, center of the page) and supply all the requested information on the application page.

There is, at this time, no screening process (just be honest and provide the information requested and I'll approve the "application.")

I've got lots of very special, interesting things coming, and obviously, being a Discussion Group member will have benefits...

Just a word to the wise.

Cheers,

TM

This message has been edited by thepurist178 on Sep 12, 2009 5:47 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

ThePuristS.com Home Page