Return to index  

Re: AP Royal Oak Power Reserve, should I do it?? (Help a newbie to AP)

January 7 2009 at 7:12 AM
  (Login gmittal)
AP Discussion Group

Response to AP Royal Oak Power Reserve, should I do it?? (Help a newbie to AP)

Well Jeremy, i wouldn't let some good for nothing sales girl change my decision about the watch that I actually, really want. It's not your loss, its theirs. They lost out on a potential sale.
Amongst all the AP ROs, i prefer the Dual Time Power Reserve SS in black dial the best. I was very keen on buying the watch last year until last year when i found out that you can't put in a leather/ rubber strap on that thing unlike the factory fitted leather strap on the rose gold model. Rose gold is just too garish for my taste or my age, if you will. happy.gif) I have a 6" wrist. So an ROO looks too big on it but i would like the feel of an ROO which I could only get with the leather strap on. So, that's just my story. hehe!!! happy.gif) But i honestly feel that AP RO Dual Time is a great watch - useful functions, fits very well on the wrist & best of all - AP. But do share your decision with us. Cheers!!!!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page