.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Though you might like to see my new buddy.
November 22 2006 at 2:47 PM
Just acquired this today. Really like it.
Respond to this message
Congrants on new friend...
- Dino944 on Nov 22, 2006, 4:22 PM
- Kevin on Nov 22, 2006, 5:43 PM
That M.C Escheresque guilloche pattern on the dial....
- WHL on Nov 22, 2006, 6:02 PM
My camera is not that good
- Kevin on Nov 22, 2006, 6:33 PM
- Kazumi on Nov 22, 2006, 8:03 PM
Congratulations. I agree with Kazumi the slightly modified
- alex on Nov 23, 2006, 1:10 AM
- Doc on Nov 22, 2006, 10:42 PM
Great looking watch!
- PeterS on Nov 23, 2006, 1:18 AM
in house calibers....
- alex on Nov 23, 2006, 1:38 AM
Thank you for this info, I sent you a PM! (nt)
- PeterS on Nov 23, 2006, 2:58 AM
reply sent (nt)
- alex on Nov 23, 2006, 3:22 AM
Thank you all for your kind comments
- Kevin on Nov 24, 2006, 8:35 AM
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page