.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Lets make Thursdays a Scan Day! What's on your wrist
November 30 2006 at 1:10 AM
today (VC or not)?
I'll start: VC straight lug chrono from late 40s (35mm) in YG and pink dial
This message has been edited by argg on Nov 30, 2006 3:50 AM
Respond to this message
It's unseasonably warm here in Boston....
- WHL on Nov 30, 2006, 6:55 AM
Sorry, forgotten that it's Thursday!
- Doc on Nov 30, 2006, 7:16 AM
Re: Lets make Thursdays a Scan Day! What's on your wrist
- Kazumi on Nov 30, 2006, 2:33 PM
Can I join...even though it's no longer Thurday?
- Joe on Nov 30, 2006, 5:42 PM
not thursday and its not a VC -sorry
- julian on Nov 30, 2006, 11:43 PM
Hi Alex, how very nice! You are quite close to a good pic...
- Magnus Bosse on Dec 1, 2006, 3:56 AM
Thanks Magnus. I need a lot of practice still. I don't know
- alex on Dec 1, 2006, 8:30 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page