<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

Overseas Dualtime Size

November 9 2006 at 6:48 AM
Goh  (Login sandisk7)

I gathered from the VC website that the new Overseas Dualtime has a case diameter of 40mm. Is this true?

I always wanted to get a Overseas but find that the current models (Chronometer and chronograph) with a diameter of 42mm too big for me.

The dualtime isn't available here as yet so I cannot verify but find it kind of strange that VC is releasing it at 40mm.

I am being offered a pre-owned old design chronograph (40mm) which I like it but would prefer a new dualtime if it does come at 40mm.

But I want to be really sure about the size of the new dualtime before passing-on the offer.

Please advise. Thank you.

Goh

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kazumi
(Login kazumi13)
AP Discussion Group

Sorry, they also come in the huge 42mm size (nt)

November 9 2006, 7:39 AM 

k

Respond to this message   
JonC
(Login JonCorbett)
AP Discussion Group

My knowledge is somewhat limited but I think the new Overseas>

November 13 2006, 9:52 AM 

is 42mm diameter and 9.7mm thick. I Just acquired a new Overseas (42mm) a few weeks ago and prior to purchase was a little concerned about the size as I like 40mm. To my surprise when wearing it I don't even notice the 2mm. In truth its one of the most comfortable watches I've worn which I attribute to the thin case and the nicely sized bracelet. Jon

Respond to this message   
Goh
(Login sandisk7)

Re: My knowledge is somewhat limited but I think the new Overseas>

November 14 2006, 8:27 AM 

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. I managed to try the new dual time at an AD and find it a little too big (for me, at least). I guess I'll get the old chronograph instead.

Goh

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page