.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Will 1966 be in stainless steel?
November 12 2006 at 8:38 PM
Really like the classic and elegant look of the new 1966. Just wondering if GP will come out the SS version any time soon. Peter, any idea?
Respond to this message
I think not
- PeterCDE on Nov 12, 2006, 10:31 PM
- Zen8 on Nov 13, 2006, 4:30 AM
I think so...
- PeterCDE on Nov 13, 2006, 10:47 AM
It si probably dependent on GPs plan on how much units they want to sell...
- Marcus (Zurich) on Nov 13, 2006, 12:51 PM
I think it´s not about quantity these days
- PeterCDE on Nov 13, 2006, 1:49 PM
Like the direction of GP of going high end but
- Zen8 on Nov 13, 2006, 7:47 PM
ThePuristS.com Home Page