Return to index  

Well, a couple of points

November 29 2006 at 11:09 AM

PeterCDE  (Login pc01)

Response to of course, however...

First of all, i don´t see in how this is related to the watch in question... And as per forum guidelines, that´s a more appropiate topic than prices/values. Which doesn´t say i wouldn´t agree in some aspects, but that´s simply not in line with what we regard to fit this place.

As noted in earlier posts, buy it if you can afford it.
"It" includes a real choice, based on real things instead of pictures. Go and see it, try it and if you like it, buy it.
Personally i´d consider such choice naturally better based than choosing from internet pictures. And i do see it does have it´s price, which to some degree might pay off in that it allows you to choose a watch that really speaks to you. And the difference might be smaller than you think, given there´s probably a discount possible to neglect.

But to be blunt, personally i´m slightly tired of reading such questions and constantly pointing at our guidelines.
If you are focussed on getting the "best" price in first degree, you´re probably better served seeking for help in other places.
I much prefer to keep this place on topic in terms of the watches, for those who are interested in the object rather than it´s price.

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page