Return to index  

Some more input and a bracelet

December 1 2006 at 12:03 AM

PeterCDE  (Login pc01)

Response to Now this is nice!

Howdy,

glad you like it!

Well, the edition run of 1.000 pieces in steel seems high on first view.
But then, it´s not first and foremost a collector´s piece. The "FTC" to me appears to be a very practical piece for those involved or interested in stock markets. This looks like a wider base of potential future owners, which i think would be good. It will need GP actually some time to do all these, so i´d guess you will not see them in the shops very often.

The ceramic ball bearings are in use for quite some time!
Actually even before PP and JLC announced them
These are mainly in use for pieces with solid gold rotor because of the rotor weight, but intended to be introduced on a wider base at some point. Given they are more expensive than conventional steel bearings, it may take a bit.
For more details on the ceramic ball bearings, please click here for an earlier introduction!

As for steel bracelets, there´s only this recent edition of 50 units:

I´m confident GP could do a steel bracelet on special order; such will not be cheap, but certainly a nice compliment for the steel variant indeed!

The FTC will be delivered to assorted GP dealers in a low quantity over the next weeks; not every dealer will receive one of these (while reports from an earlier internal preview of this model indicate dealer orders might be well above GP´s production capacities for these).
For a close encounter it might be good to get in touch with local GP dealers or, in case they don´t have one of these, the regional GP distributors.
I´d guess they will move quickly in some places and not just to already convinced GP fans. So better be quick

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   
Responses

ThePuristS.com Home Page