Return to index  

Many decisions to make....

December 1 2006 at 11:19 AM
Kevin  (no login)

Response to Should I get the GP wwtc USA-76

The USA 76 is a beautiful watch, very different from IWC, JLC and GO. The other watches you mentioned are not WW watches. Also, the F.A. Jones is a very differnt watch than the IWC and GO. It really depends on what type of watch you want. If you want something, more formal, then the F.A. Jones would be your best bet, although the wwtc can be a sporty formal.

I also depends on what features you want on your watch. IWC has the 7 day PR, GO, depending on the line, has the big date, JLC also has an 8 day PR, and I believe a small seconds and big date. All very different watches. What watch do you like the most?

I currently own three sports/diving watches, one of which is the USA-71, and a few other non sports watches. I am determined to have my next watch be a navigator/aviation style watch, but non have really attracted my interest. I am waiting for the new GP Evo Moon. If I like it, I may purchase it. Let your heart and brain make the decision. See which one looks best on your wrist. Take your time.

Any pictures of the GP dinner w/ the four Brazilian models, modeling the watches? The dinner sounds like allot of fun.

Good luck, and enjoy the journey of selecting your next time piece. Thats most of the fun!

Best Regards,

Kevin

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page