<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

A very nice detail for your wrist - the GP cuff links

November 23 2006 at 1:14 PM

PeterCDE  (Login pc01)

New for 2006, the GP cufflinks make for a very nice detail.
We´ve had a closer look at the prototypes earlier and here´s the "real thing":

I´d guess these will accompany that one nicely:

And how do they wear?
Have a glimpse; a subtle and understated look:

The cufflinks are available via GP AD´s world-wide, with a price estimate in the region of 2K CHF (swiss price not incl. taxes).
Not just for tourbillon owners, though

Greetings from Germany,

Peter

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ravination
(Login Ravination)
Trading Zone

Very cool Peter!

November 23 2006, 10:58 PM 

Is the first version onyx perhaps? While I don't currently own a tourbillon (or any GP for that matter) these are definitely on the Christmas list...

Respond to this message   

PeterCDE
(Login pc01)

Correct!

November 23 2006, 11:39 PM 

G'day,

yes, the first one is Onyx!
I find this to be the nicest
It´s a very nice shine in nature.

The funny thing is hardly anyone will know, unless he´s a real watch nut! The most discrete way to show your passion, probably
And if you get a comment on the bridge, you will know your conversation partner really knows watches

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   

alex
(Login argg)
Industry Chat

Do you get them for free if you buy a Tourbillon under 3 saphire bridges or even

November 24 2006, 6:58 AM 

better...the other way around?

Respond to this message   

PeterCDE
(Login pc01)

As the Sapphire Bridges is sold out, i think the question will not arise...

November 24 2006, 8:09 AM 

Unless you´re one of the lucky guys to have a confirmed order or your dealer is allocated a piece not sold meanwhile.
Backorders are such that they wildly surpass production capacities of the next decade, hence the question might not arise

I think a tourbillon might be included; just than the price is slightly different

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   
jokoh
(no login)

I've been waiting for these till I'm spotting a beard ;-)

November 24 2006, 7:43 PM 

Thanks for the heads up Peter. I really like the gold ones, it really brings out the "dial"

cheers
joe

Respond to this message   

PeterCDE
(Login pc01)

WG :-)

November 25 2006, 12:01 AM 

Hi Joe,

these are made in limited quantities, so they are probably not all over the place
In fact all are gold, either PG or WG. Being a sucker for WG, the white/Onyx piece would be my first choice (goes nicely with any dress colour either). But the RG variant does have a warm tone, which i think it will look great if matching the shirt!
The "dial" variants go back on movement finish; the "brushed" version represents the sunrail pattern on the mainspring barrel, while the "perlage" version represents just that. Which both is a nice idea!

These are beautiful!
So don´t miss if there´s a chance to see them in nature

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page