<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

My ti ww.tc has been in repair since June.

November 29 2006 at 5:16 AM
rlaksi  (Login rlaksi)
AP Discussion Group

Hi Peter,

Been away from this forum for quite a while. I purchased a ti ww.tc at the beginning of Feb 2006. In May 2006, the stem would not wind. I had only used the watch about a dozen or so times. I took it back to the authorized retailer for warranty work in June. I was advised at the time that the watch would be sent back to the factory for repair. In October they advised me that they could not repair it and they were sending back to the factory. It is near December and it has been away for warranty repair for six months! Is there anyone that I can correspond with in Switzerland to determine if indeed the watch is there and if so, how long it will take before its repaired? Appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks, Ray

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

PeterCDE
(Login pc01)

That´s unfortunate, but sometimes unavoidable

November 29 2006, 9:56 AM 

Howdy,

i can´t comment on the specific repair and probably can´t help.
There´s a couple of possible reasons, from customs controls (which at times take 12 weeks to pass in Germany, with a comparable situation in Switzerland) over carrier delays to heavy workload in holiday times.

In order to check, it will need to know some details.
So i´d suggest to have a closer look at the situation by email.

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   
MAX
(Login dogdoc97)

my watch was sent to RGM in Pennsylvania for repair

November 30 2006, 6:12 PM 

RGM is apparently an authorized factory repair center for GP, that is where my jeweler sent my watch as that is what was listed here in USA...Dogdoc

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page