<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

Should I get the GP wwtc USA-76

December 1 2006 at 2:47 AM
RSGP86  (Login RSGP86)

I have just put a deposit on the wwtc BMWORACLE USA-76 and I am still thinking about it, if I should finally purchased it. I was informed that the watch is the last piece.

I have the GP USA-71 and loved it. Finally will be receiving my GP USA-71 after 4 month of waiting, sent to AD for regulate I guess they sent to GP Swiss.

When I was at the GP dinner they showed us all the latest GP collections, the 3 golden bridge, Sapphire bridge, vintage magistral, the new USA-87, GGYC SH Pro to name a few. They bought in 4 brazilian models to show / model these watches. I grow to love GP more and more and high on GP.

So what do you guys think. Should I purchase another GP or get IWC portuguese 7 day, IWC F.A. Jones,JLC reverso grande date 8 day or Glashutte original.

I always wanted a winding watch. May be I should go for the JLC reverso grande 8 days but someone told me don't buy the reverso. I dont know.

Please help......

RSGP86

(inserted the post topic, PeterCDE)

This message has been edited by pc01 on Dec 2, 2006 2:05 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kevin
(no login)

Many decisions to make....

December 1 2006, 11:19 AM 

The USA 76 is a beautiful watch, very different from IWC, JLC and GO. The other watches you mentioned are not WW watches. Also, the F.A. Jones is a very differnt watch than the IWC and GO. It really depends on what type of watch you want. If you want something, more formal, then the F.A. Jones would be your best bet, although the wwtc can be a sporty formal.

I also depends on what features you want on your watch. IWC has the 7 day PR, GO, depending on the line, has the big date, JLC also has an 8 day PR, and I believe a small seconds and big date. All very different watches. What watch do you like the most?

I currently own three sports/diving watches, one of which is the USA-71, and a few other non sports watches. I am determined to have my next watch be a navigator/aviation style watch, but non have really attracted my interest. I am waiting for the new GP Evo Moon. If I like it, I may purchase it. Let your heart and brain make the decision. See which one looks best on your wrist. Take your time.

Any pictures of the GP dinner w/ the four Brazilian models, modeling the watches? The dinner sounds like allot of fun.

Good luck, and enjoy the journey of selecting your next time piece. Thats most of the fun!

Best Regards,

Kevin

Respond to this message   

PeterCDE
(Login pc01)

Well, that´s a wide spectrum

December 2 2006, 2:16 AM 

G'day,

i think the best help is to come from your side, in that you may consider your priorities and preferences.
All pieces in questions are very diverse and represent different styles, techniques and developments. So it´s hard to compare them at all!

The USA-76 is a nice piece and exceptionally affordable what it comes with (after all, it´s a manufacture-made world timer chronograph).
I´d consider this to be the best value of the choices mentioned.

But then, i´d guess the best advice is to go with the one that makes you smile most!

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page