<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

Finally my first GP

December 2 2006 at 10:00 PM

loujo  (Login jzl1)
AP Discussion Group

Just received my first GP, brand new from AP. I am quite excited. This is not one of the more popular models such as Seahawk or ww.tc models, but I thought what can represent GP better than a Grande Date in a Vintage case. Here are couple of pictures to share. Will post more when I get a chance to take more pictures.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Doc
(Login powin)
PP Discussion Group

A beautiful watch !

December 3 2006, 5:56 AM 

Congrats to a classic designed watch.
Really a true beauty.
Congrats
Doc

Respond to this message   

PeterCDE
(Login pc01)

Congrats!

December 3 2006, 8:06 AM 

Howdy,

congrats!
A nice catch and admittedly one of the Vintage45 models i like most
Just love those numerals

I think it´s not less popular than the Sea Hawk or recent BMW Oracle Racing models.
The Vintage45 line is GP´s most successfull watch line and the big date/moon phase is among the most sought after models.
And with GP´s own movement, GP´s own large date mechanism and the unique case shape, i think it´s in fact very representative for the brand.
A nice choice indeed!

Enjoy and wear it in good health!
Looking forward to see more of it

Cheers,

Peter

Respond to this message   
Paul
(Login 1watch)
AP Discussion Group

Congrats.

December 3 2006, 10:24 AM 

Those are really nice shots, and look forward to more (one on the wrist maybe??). Love the dial with the breguet numerals, silver sunburst and understated lume on the classic dauphine hands. I think the Vintage line is the best of GP... classic and refined. I personally prefer it much more than Seahawk or ww.tc.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page