LUC 2000 Sport - a few questionsSeptember 9 2003 at 10:00 AM
|Robert Yeager (Login Fourwize)|
1. I have the black-face model. What is the dial made of?
2. There are a number of variants of this watch. There are different colour faces, and cases made of gold or stainless. I understand the 2000 in LUC 2000 means there are a total of 2000 of all varieties of these watches. Is this true? I note that the gold cases are numbered with the watch number on the left, and a slash, and the total units on the right ( i.e.: 0078/2000), but the stainless variety are marked only with the watch number.
3. I understand Chopard has not issued the 200th LUC 2000 as yet, but it is already reserved to a buyer. Does anyone know what number Chopard is up to at this point, and when the 200th is projected to be issued?
4. When was the first LUC 2000 Sport made?
5. Would one consider the LUC 2000 Sport to be a handmade watch?
- only an answer to question 5 - ei8htohms on Sep 9, 2003, 8:59 PM
- Thanks - Robert Yeager on Sep 11, 2003, 9:35 AM
- We'll give it a try. - -- - - Jim Rothbarth on Sep 9, 2003, 11:48 PM
- Thanks - Robert Yeager on Sep 11, 2003, 9:38 AM
- I am also wondering what material is the small , black rotor mad of ? - Kevin Hu on Sep 10, 2003, 8:15 AM