.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
October 3 2006 at 10:02 PM
Any thoughts on the above watch and does anybody have any pics?
What are your thoughts on this relative to a franck muller casablanca?
Respond to this message
If you are in Singapore..there is a VERY special version !!!
- bernardcheong on Oct 7, 2006, 6:17 PM
Very interesting, I think I need to check that one out!. Thanks Bernard nt.
- Anonymous on Oct 7, 2006, 6:46 PM
- Anonymous on Oct 7, 2006, 6:49 PM
The white version of the GrandTurismo XL is so fine in execution...
- bernardcheong on Oct 8, 2006, 6:35 AM
Thanks for the advice Bernard...
- Anonymous on Oct 9, 2006, 5:34 AM
That is the one with a striking black dial!
- bernardcheong on Oct 11, 2006, 8:30 AM
- georgeho on Oct 11, 2006, 9:44 AM
Copyright © 1999-2017
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page