<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

Problem with Mille Miglia

September 19 2003 at 6:36 PM
thong  (no login)

Hi, I have a Yr 2002 MM stainless steel model. Have some problem with the date.. See, I only wear the watch on weekends and would normally adjust the time and date and wind it on Fridays. Normally I do it at about 2130hrs and change the date to Fri date. Next day (Sat), the time is right but the date remains on Fri date. It doesn't jump to Sat date when the watch past midnight. So I have to manually adjust to Sat date again. Is this normal? Does anyone face the same problem?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

MTF
(Login MelvynTeillolFoo)
Admin

Check am or pm >>

September 20 2003, 4:25 AM 

I'm not joking as it's happened to me before. I've adjusted dates and time so that analogue hands have been apparently 'correct' but actually 12 hours out.
If your date does not change, continue using the watch and see if date changes at mid-day

Recommended procedure for setting date is to quick set (crown position 1) to the day BEFORE and then move the hands (crown positin 2) allowing the date to change over to the correct day and then set the time. Remember to move hour hand past '12' if you are doing this in the afternoon.

Do not adjust date between 20:00 and 04:00 at night, to be safe.

Regards, MTF

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
ThePuristS.com Home Page