<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

First Choppard, First LUC, First Foundation Qualite Fleurier!

December 3 2006 at 2:55 AM
JC  (no login)

Wow... what a watch. i was in the market for a simple watch. I dont have a Choppard yet and really respect what they have done with the LUC movements. Actually in this range there is something for everyone, sporty, more classical, more contemporary

My Choices:
Extra Plate and the UC Fleurier

When I inspected both, there was only 1 winner. The Fleurier was already in the lead. the FQF was avery attractive feature. I understand that the standard benchmark is for the entire watch assembled. its not just aesthetics, its about the whole total horological time keeping solution!

Its design is great. contemporary, unique dial design., incredible engraving in the case back.....

I am so so happy. I know i could have got a Calatrava or a Patrimony or a Breguet etc etc etc, but this watch provides a whole new experience of having a unique watch that passes the strict standard of FQF using its own inhouse developed movement, incredible price point..... i can go on and on!

Love my new LUC Fleurier! Oh and by the way, I replaced the black strap with a new brown alligator strap, to soften up the total package! Delicious!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page