Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • just recalling the scenes around this latest set of dialogues
    • dorothy
      Posted Apr 30, 2002 1:01 PM

is bringing back wonderful memories for me!!!...can't wait to see this part of the novela again tonight...
      i remember vividly how powerful that scene was with the reference letter...and also the scenes b/t marcella and seb...when he also realied that gav had left ce without even one single centavo....
      lol..thank goodness marcela, his SISTER, is there for support/sherlock holmes duties!!!!...
      you mentioned michelle pfieffer, marta, as a goood match for a leading role with guy...what a great idea!!!...i had never thought of them as a couple before, but they would have great chemistry together...
      imagine guy, instead of another rather tasty morsel, one harrison ford, in that very scarey movie, "what lies beneath", where michelle pfieffer keeps hearing voices and is convinced she's crazy...harrison ford plays her husband, a college professor in it...it was on hbo all last summer and fall...anyway, guy would've made a good lead role as her husband in that, and it would've been a very different and more serious role for him, but i think he would've done well with it!!!...lol, maybe i should give hollywood a call and send a reference letter!!!
      dorothy
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options