FuneralsNovember 13 2006 at 6:41 PM
|Brenda (Login brenda615)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I just went to a funeral the other day (not a JW funeral). It was a Lutheran funeral, and it was wonderful to see all the support the family was given. Also, it was comforting to the rest of us. I think it is so sad the way the JW do funerals. Or at least the way I hear they do funerals..I have to admit, I never went to any of them. They were probably on school days. I was out of the cult by the time I was 16.
For those of you who are DF'd with parents still in the cult-Do you think you will go to the funeral when they pass away? I see no reason to go. They will treat me like shit..and truthfully, I never want to walk into a Kingdom Hall ever again in my life.
Thanks in advance.
- no one says ya have to - Sandra on Nov 13, 10:00 PM
- Agreed - Hojon on Nov 14, 2:04 PM
- That would be tough ...... - NeilDimon on Nov 14, 12:34 AM
- will you be told? - hotglass on Nov 14, 3:46 AM
- What .... - NeilDImon on Nov 14, 10:36 AM
- That is sick - Hojon on Nov 14, 2:05 PM
- It never ceases to amaze me - free2Bme on Nov 14, 2:39 PM
- Oops! - free2Bme on Nov 15, 12:39 AM
- Yes - Tucker on Nov 14, 6:49 AM
- i would go - sarah on Nov 14, 5:06 PM
- My Mom has two children - Brenda on Nov 14, 11:47 PM
- going - Sandra on Nov 15, 7:22 AM
- My Grandmother - gravelgirl66 on Nov 15, 12:59 PM
- My father... - diana on Nov 15, 4:26 PM
- I will go - Thomas FLoyd on Nov 29, 6:50 AM