Return to index  

it's interesting

February 1 2008 at 4:13 PM
hotglass  (Login hotglass)
Everyone
from IP address 65.31.124.211

Response to I never left the truth

Not all here are pagans or athiests. I find it interesting when jw's come on boards and say they are not being judgemental then go on to say how everyone is displeasing jah. As if they have a clue. I find it interesting that jw's accept that made up word 'jehovah' as it was made up by a Catholic monk by the name of Martini. Same for the bible itself, jw's detest Catholics yet the Catholics have cannonized the books and kept the bible throughout history. Where was fds then? What no jw's?! oh my.

Do you wear a wedding ring? pagan. Ever eat wedding cake? pagan. Why is it ok to celebrate the 'birth' of a wedding but not an actual birth of a human being? Pinata's? pagan, I suggest you look up the societies stand about that. You have not done any research into this blasphemous, idolotrous,ungodly organization that masquerades as a religion. It's a book publishing company and the rank & file are the salesmen. Lately the profits of this non prophet organization are going to pay the many pedophile cases the wt tries to hide. See Barbara Anderson's cd for actual court documents and info about payouts.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. ouch! nothing like making a person feel unwelcome..rather harsh response - maxine on Feb 1, 4:31 PM
    1. Maxine - Randy on Feb 1, 5:56 PM
      1. Re: Maxine - maxine on Feb 1, 7:05 PM

2. what does fds stand for - maxine on Feb 1, 4:40 PM
    1. fathful and discreet slave (nt) - Randy on Feb 1, 5:57 PM
      1. Re: fathful and discreet slave (nt) - maxine on Feb 1, 7:06 PM
      2. FDS - Thomas FLoyd on Feb 2, 4:25 AM

3. internet search on wedding rings and cakes - maxine on Feb 1, 7:22 PM
  5. hotglass - maxine on Feb 1, 7:27 PM
    1. I don't think that was her intent - Hojon on Feb 1, 8:08 PM
      1. Re: I don't think that was her intent - maxine on Feb 1, 8:23 PM
    2. I LOVE IT! - hbeing on Feb 2, 2:28 AM
      1. thanks - maxine on Feb 2, 12:12 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement