Re: Does it really say that?February 1 2008 at 7:02 PM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Does it really say that?
2 corinthians 6: 14-18 basically says we are not to mix with unbelievers. pagans are unbelievers and therefore their practices would be wrong.
if you are speaking about birthdays...i personally don't have a problem with recognizing my childrens day of birth ...i just don't do it with a party.
- Ok - Hojon on Feb 1, 8:04 PM
- And a little more - Hojon on Feb 1, 10:07 PM
- Not only that... - Thomas FLoyd on Feb 2, 6:13 AM
- nt - Anonymous on Feb 2, 6:18 AM
- Re: And a little more - maxine on Feb 2, 12:41 PM
- A small historic side note - Tucker on Feb 2, 1:35 PM