Return to index  

Re: Please never stop asking questions!!

February 1 2008 at 8:46 PM
  (Login whimsy51)
from IP address 70.70.220.129

Response to Please never stop asking questions!!

thanks, that helps. it sucks when people are always mad at you about something you say or ask. i will try and not take offense...knowing that others were hurt too. it just upsets me when someone who doesn't even know me assumes i have never been hurt by them when i was hurt constantly for 28 years...don't know how i lasted so long. now, i feel bad for my children ..putting them thru all that scrutiny and gossip when down deep they are really great kids. so call worldly people absolutely love them and think they are wonderful but they were never good enough for the witnesses. it is amazing that with all the crap they took they never got involved in drugs..something i am grateful for because that is what i did as a teenager to cope.

my middle son who is now 25 left the truth years ago and has now met a really nice girl who was raised in a witness home but never accepted the truth...they have been a help for me as well.

my poor daughter is still trying to get accepted and trying to get her husband to go to meetings because she believes it is the right thing to do. she has been disfellowshipped twice and is still going back for more.

my oldest is taking it for what it is worth and going when he feels like it now. used to be really strong in the truth as did my middle son...both were being groomed to be ms's but they both said they didn't want that.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Maxine - hbeing on Feb 2, 2:40 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement