getting the hang of itFebruary 2 2008 at 4:17 PM
|maxine (Login whimsy51)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
okay, i think i am finally getting the hang of things on this board....i am a little slow at times so hope you will all forgive me.
make no mistake....i hate the organization and half the people in it right now and have absolutely no intentions of going back.
i felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders and felt free, free, free for all of about 2 weeks and then the quilt set in. something most jws know about. it is all about making people feel guilty...keeps them in line.
but i am glad i am gone...right now i just need alittle support around that and some answers on how others got over all the guilt and stuff and were able to get on with their lives.
thanks for the welcomes i have received and some of the advice i have been given.
- guilt - Tara on Feb 2, 2008, 4:27 PM
- counselling - maxine on Feb 2, 2008, 4:52 PM
- You haven't - hbeing on Feb 2, 2008, 6:31 PM
- hi! davey - maxine on Feb 2, 2008, 7:09 PM
- Actually - hbeing on Feb 3, 2008, 12:04 AM
- don't mean me harm - maxine on Feb 2, 2008, 7:54 PM