Return to index  

Sounds

February 16 2008 at 8:43 PM
Jenty  (Login Jenty)
Everyone
from IP address 122.49.180.70

Response to Re: My question

like a pretty tough job. I can see how that would get very stressful. My question was genuine though, if, in the end you felt so bitter and angry I wonder how you were able to remain objective in your role, and am not surprised that you left in the end.

I m not disputing that you witnessed and were involved in some pretty nasty stuff, but it is not the same everywhere Tara, I still dispute your claim that your opinions are the "general consensus" of the Australian population. And also the behaviours you talk about are not isolated to Indigenous people. I have seen some pretty disgusting stuff from non-Indigenous people here in the NT, the difference is that a lot of the physical, sexual, drug/alcohol abuse perpetrated by non-Indigenous people is carried on behind closed doors and not out in the open....along with the welfare rorts.

Jen

This message has been edited by Jenty from IP address 122.49.180.70 on Feb 16, 2008 8:55 PM

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement