Return to index  

Policys

October 4 2011 at 9:43 AM
Thomas FLoyd  (Login gyrobi)
Everyone
from IP address 65.9.218.95

Response to Which leads to another question...

I may be way wrong on this, but I don't think the BORG has changed policy at all, except to get tougher. I honestly think its a congregation by congregation thing. Having moved around a lot since I got the boot in 76, I have noticed some areas are more easy going than others. In fact, a few years ago in Alabama, I told some door to doorers I was an apostate (used the word), and politley sent them on their way. The next day one of the bro's and an elder showed up trying to get me to change my position and go for reinstatement.

In other locations I have said I was DF'd and got the demonized sodomite treatment. I have some family members who and DA'd and are welcome at all family functions. I in turn, am not even told about funerals.

Please dont take this as even near a racist remark, but I have noticed that congregations of the Urban communities and down here in South Florida, the Latin commmunities are much more laid back and open to conversation with a DF'd person, than say a congregation in South Georgia or Connecticut. Is it a geological difference? I don't know...but I have noticed a difference.

That's my two cents.

Blessings to all, T

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I meant - Thomas FLoyd on Oct 5, 5:15 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement