Welcome, Please come and post

Re: The rape

December 27 2006 at 10:44 PM
Robert 
from IP address 71.29.244.201

Response to Re: The rape

No I am not stupid Cheryl. I am just being realistic. I do not wish that type of ordeal on anybody, I was not trying to be offensive. All I am saying is that she still seems pretty open about sex which is unusual from a woman that was tramautized by rape. She actually had sex with her husband two weeks after it happened which was weird, I know she still had some anxieties there. She actually made a comment about wanting a penis bigger than 5.25 inches. As far as I know, she only been with her husband, before the rape, so she was probably more responsive than she wanted to be, her husband was mad becausae she had an orgasm and that probably broke up their marriage. I know I am wrong for saying this, but a lot of white people are wary of black men when it comes to crime and even though she was raped by a black man, she still ended up dating one after the rape. All rapes are not very violent. It still makes it wrong though. However, most men and women do fantasize about it to a point, especially when you think that a very beautiful actress was taken by a black guy and she possibly, unwillingly enjoyed it. Sorry for the comments and again I will apologize to anyone that was offended, just being truthful. I do wish Fran the best and I again, I do not wish that on anybody or glad that it happened to her, she is a class lady and I admire her for taking her career in her own hands and making herself a star.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthor and Date
whatles on Sep 21, 12:42 AM
You ARE stupid!!Disgusted on Feb 27, 2:02 AM
Re: The rapejohn doe on May 9, 6:15 PM
I can't believe WHAT I've just read...Jessica on Jul 9, 10:21 PM
   Sorry for the typos...Jessica on Jul 9, 10:23 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement