<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Dolton McGuinty: 9% approval rating LMAO

June 8 2004 at 7:41 AM
noLIES  (Login steelblue)
members

Only 9% like Premier Dalton

By Sun Media

TORONTO -- A new poll puts Premier Dalton McGuinty's public approval rating at a low of 9%, trailing a full 25 percentage points behind his own party. Nik Nanos, president and CEO of SES Research, said the findings show people are angry about the provincial budget, and McGuinty has become the lighting rod for that fury.

"I have never seen an approval rating of 9% ... for an incumbent leader of a province or a country," Nanos said.

Tory Leader Ernie Eves and the provincial Tories are more popular than the Liberals or their leader, the poll found.

The Liberals have the support of 34% of those polled; 52% think the premier is doing a poor job while 32% rate him as average.

The poll of 500 Ontarians conducted late last week is considered accurate plus or minus 4.5% 19 times out of 20

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
trawna
(Login trawna)
members

Do I feel sorry for Ontario?

August 6 2004, 4:54 PM 

Nope.

They got exactly what they deserved because they are stupid. Ernie warned them during the debates. Howard warned them during the debates.

No one listened. And now, they're *ucked.

Tough.

I laughed at a lot of Liberals after that election. Looking a little sheepish, I'd say.

Next election prediction: Landslide for the Tories. But, we'll have to wait 3 more years or so for revenge as Dullton made a law that elections must be held every 4 years.

Did he do that in the name of democracy as others have done?

Nope.

He just wanted an extra year to spend our money on crap trying to convince us that he isn't as crazy as Norman Bates.

Yeah,right.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Business, Politics and LawCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Neither PUBCO nor the moderators of this forum are responsible in any way for any posts made by contributors. The opinions expressed by the webmaster and/or the contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of PUBCO or its members.