.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Yes I have, do them yourself at home, cheers nt.
January 19 2003 at 1:17 PM
Au gratin dishes.
Respond to this message
What sort of cheeses must one use?(nt)
- Jeffrey Ying on Jan 19, 2003, 5:30 PM
It depends what kind of food you want to eat "gratiné" nt.
- Lord__Arran on Jan 19, 2003, 9:03 PM
One need not have ANY cheese for a 'gratin'!
- Eli on Jan 21, 2003, 2:32 AM
Aged Gruyere is perfect when the cheese flavor should be in the foreground (nt)
- Hans Zbinden on Jan 20, 2003, 3:02 AM
you could not be more right dear Hans. Hey, half of my stay in Asia is over and soon we >
- Lord__Arran on Jan 20, 2003, 6:28 AM
I've already started planning
- Hans Zbinden on Jan 20, 2003, 10:18 AM
You are a lucky fellow and I shall think of you on Thursday, Cheers Hans nt.
- Lord__Arran on Jan 20, 2003, 2:10 PM
Ah, I see our resident galloping (or should I write, First Class flying) gourmand is in
- ThomasM on Jan 20, 2003, 4:22 PM
You are so right, dear Lord........
- et on Jan 21, 2003, 11:58 AM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page