.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
Quick suggestions needed...
January 31 2003 at 10:31 AM
I'm looking for any suggestions to some fine dining in NYC not requiring a reservation. Something just came up and I need to entertain tonight.
Respond to this message
When all else fails....
- John on Jan 31, 2003, 6:17 PM
LOL! My last trip to NYC was a few years ago...let us know what you whipped up! (nt)
- ThomasM on Jan 31, 2003, 9:26 PM
Since you asked...
- John on Feb 1, 2003, 5:12 PM
Yum! Curious about the '90 DP...
- ThomasM on Feb 1, 2003, 7:18 PM
You can never be wrong with a Dom Perignon and if I recall well 1990 was outstanding nt.
- Lord__Arran on Feb 2, 2003, 5:30 AM
Chock full of nuts...
- John on Feb 2, 2003, 6:01 AM
Only just seen this...
- Saturn on Feb 2, 2003, 4:30 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page