.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
I've nebver tried roasting beans myself...
February 14 2003 at 6:01 AM
Making espresso...an article...
principally because it seems like an awful palaver. Nonetheless, it was interesting to see the process.
Thanks for the article, Peter, Khun.
Respond to this message
You must try roasting...
- Peter Chong on Feb 15, 2003, 12:49 AM
When they invent a fully automatic machine that roasts...
- Saturn on Feb 15, 2003, 5:11 AM
Roasting coffee is more trouble than making espresso..
- Thanet on Feb 15, 2003, 9:53 AM
That would make home-roasting pretty economical...
- Saturn on Feb 15, 2003, 10:38 AM
Yes, it is. But be warned about the smoke.
- Thanet on Feb 15, 2003, 10:57 AM
I was just looking at some coffee roasters on a commercial...
- Saturn on Feb 16, 2003, 7:21 AM
- Peter Chong on Feb 17, 2003, 5:31 PM
ah! thanks for clearling that up! (nt)
- ei8htohms on Feb 17, 2003, 6:29 PM
Hmm, I can get super-dark beans in Oxford without much trouble...
- Ming Thein on Feb 16, 2003, 11:50 AM
- Peter Chong on Feb 15, 2003, 4:09 PM
Ah, I see...
- Saturn on Feb 16, 2003, 7:15 AM
I respect people and since in the majority of cases I ignore the family name>>
- Lord__Arran on Feb 16, 2003, 6:36 PM
Find more forums on Network54
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2016
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page