.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to index
You must try roasting...
February 15 2003 at 12:49 AM
Peter Chong (
I've nebver tried roasting beans myself...
the freshness of coffee, ground just in time for the machine is without comparison.
Respond to this message
When they invent a fully automatic machine that roasts...
- Saturn on Feb 15, 2003, 5:11 AM
Roasting coffee is more trouble than making espresso..
- Thanet on Feb 15, 2003, 9:53 AM
That would make home-roasting pretty economical...
- Saturn on Feb 15, 2003, 10:38 AM
Yes, it is. But be warned about the smoke.
- Thanet on Feb 15, 2003, 10:57 AM
I was just looking at some coffee roasters on a commercial...
- Saturn on Feb 16, 2003, 7:21 AM
- Peter Chong on Feb 17, 2003, 5:31 PM
ah! thanks for clearling that up! (nt)
- ei8htohms on Feb 17, 2003, 6:29 PM
Hmm, I can get super-dark beans in Oxford without much trouble...
- Ming Thein on Feb 16, 2003, 11:50 AM
- Peter Chong on Feb 15, 2003, 4:09 PM
Ah, I see...
- Saturn on Feb 16, 2003, 7:15 AM
I respect people and since in the majority of cases I ignore the family name>>
- Lord__Arran on Feb 16, 2003, 6:36 PM
ThePuristS.com Home Page