You will probably say "duh" at this question on raw veggies...February 22 2003 at 12:09 AM
|mafphilosophers.com (no login)|
As long as vegetables are well-washed, is there any disadvantage to eating them raw?
This includes brocolli, cauliflower, asparagus...anything you can think of. If there is a vegetable that is not advisable to eat raw, please inform me.
The other day I thouroughly enjoyed a large raw-veggie platter, only to find myself having painful problems in the bathroom a short time later. I thought this may be due to fibre (possibly tougher in non-cooked veggies?)
- Part 1: Everything in moderation >> - MTF on Feb 22, 2003, 1:28 AM
- Part 2: Raw vegetables you would not eat >> - MTF on Feb 22, 2003, 1:29 AM
- Pseudo "Science" at its worst - jkingston on Feb 22, 2003, 10:26 AM
- Consider blanching your vegetables... - Carlos on Feb 22, 2003, 2:13 PM
- Thanks to all for your very interesting comments! (nt) - ThomasM on Feb 24, 2003, 9:03 AM